Saturday, May 14, 2011

0 life without the internet.

It's kind of sad to realize how internet-dependent we are these days. Everything from getting directions to finding the correct spelling of a word takes far more effort than I care for without good ol' Google. And it's not that I have anything against work and effort, it's just hard to go back once you've been spoiled by having almost any information you want just a few quick keystrokes and a click away.

That being said, the 28 days since my last post have been eventful and nice. Here are a few of the things I would have blogged about if we had had the internet:

  • our 10-day trip to Oregon
  • Kenzie's cupcake-themed birthday party
  • Portland's 23-point comeback victory against Dallas
  • learning to speak Italian
  • planting a vegetable and herb garden
  • riding my bike to work

I may still get around to posting about a few of them, but if not, that should serve as a nice little summary of what I have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment